Name:
Location: Huron County, Canada

Saturday, February 25, 2006


I DID IT!! Finished something for a change! Well, almost. I still have to thread in the loose ends and pull all the dropped stitches but it will be done this evening.

I cast off Thursday night around 9:30. Eyes were a lttle crossed and I was not sure what a purl was anymore! Had that experience once before in these "games" - think marathons can have that effect too! It is not euphoria I speak of, but the opposite when there is no flow, no "in the moment", when you seem to have forgotten how to do something you have done thousands of times!

But so close to the finish, you slog it on over the line! Here is proof. See no needles!

Thanks Steph for this wonderful idea. Let's do it every February just to get us through the month! Think maybe you should draw up a curriculum and issue a degree to distance knitters! Oh I am such a goody student-type!

Will post again Monday a picture of the ends-in and all the dropped stitches pulled. A camera and a computer are not items I have at home. Going to work has its benefits!





1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Three cheers for my favourite olympian :) in the clapotis category. Way to go mama ... looks pretty sweet too. Perhaps you'd lend it out to someone (read me) who needs to look belle without trying ;)
love you
xoxo t.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home