Name:
Location: Huron County, Canada

Saturday, February 11, 2006

One of my favourite quotes is by the historian Herodotus who observed that "Most things never happen at the right time and the rest never happen at all."

I would like to amend his observation to include those things that happen that are totally accidental - like this blog site for example!

We have my 11 year old granddaughter to praise or blame for this one. At the very least she is propelling her Grandma into the 21st century! Heck! like Thelma, I think I might just have a knack for this!

The inspiration for both of us was a Knitting Challenge and yesterday at the opening of the Winter Olympics in Torino we (4000 and counting across this big wide world!) took up needles and cast on. We must be FINISHED by the closing Olympic ceremonies on February 26. To find out more about this, check out www.yarnharlot.ca

As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture of my "clapotis" and/or post the "team" buttons of my grandaughter, I will be back with more pithy name-dropping!

Check out Becca's site, www.beccajaneknits.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

welcome to the world of blogging!! can't wait to hear more of what you have to say :)
the (so proud) mother of said granddaughter

5:30 PM  
Blogger Antares said...

Your blog is looking good Limekiln.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home