Name:
Location: Huron County, Canada

Thursday, March 09, 2006

So much for PRONTO Ponchos!!

I haven't finished one yet! Not even the knitting part which is the easy part.
The putting together and fringe-ing will represent another Olympic endeavour.

But since the harlot is such a bad example - did you see all that stufff she has started? www.yarnharlot.ca - I tried my hand last night at a Newfoundland Mitt pattern that I found after much searching on the internet.

BUT it only has a thumb - not the separate finger and thumb as in this picture. And the pattern is definitely not this lovely thing. The cuff is ribbed in only one colour. SO can you tell me how they did the two yarn thing here?

Remember I can't jazz-knit! I need it like - S-P-E-L-L-E-D O-U-T!

So if anyone knows Denise's sister's husband's mother in Newfoundland, will you post her pattern?! Otherwise, I may have to take a wee road trip to the Rock this summer in search of knitting patterns! I am serious.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Dude, did you get my email where I speculated as to how that was knit?! Or what, you didn't believe I had the foggiest clue for even a minute? ;) I'm going to knit a pair and then you'll be sorry! Am doing a moss stitch border for a hat right now ... being a bit harloty myself :)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home